Today, I just want to thank You. So many times I come to You with my list of requests. I know You want me to pray to You, to ask of You, to seek You – and I praise You for always being there. I know You hear my prayers. I know You answer each and every one, whether it is yes, no, or wait. Thank You for knowing what is best and giving me the faith and the strength to carry on, no matter what.
Today, though, I come to you in worship and praise. Thank You for placing within my heart the desire to be #determined this week.
- Determined to spend more time with You in Your word and in prayer.
- Determined to be obedient to You by eating what is right for my life at this time.
- Determined to seek You when Satan whispered so many lies, trying to make me fall.
- Determined to show humility, grace, love, and support in my marriage.
- Determined to share Your promises with others.
I know I am not perfect – but You are. I know there are times when I am weak – and that is when Your strength is made perfect. I know I am nothing without You – and that in You, and You alone, there is victory. Thank you, my Father, my Lord, my God, for being You.
I love You!
In Jesus name, Amen.